Responsible for personal data treatment
The entity responsible for data treatment, for the below described goals, is SOFTGOING-Software Solutions, Lda, collective entity with NIF 509283810 and headquartered in Portugal.
Your personal Datta will be treated according to the below defined fundaments and for the respectively described purposes:
According to the fundament “Contract execution”, your data will be treated for:
- Managing your registration request;
- Supplying products and services hired or freely made available e for the management, maintenance and control of our relationship with you, for which is included sending communication related to the mentioned products and services, treating questions and complaints, sending products and invoicing products, when applicable;
- As part of your registration, you might receive communications, which might be sent via e-mail, referring updates or new products and services, as well as discounts and opportunities.
- Perform polls as consumer of the provided products and/or services, for future improvements
According to the “legitimate interest of the responsible of data treatment” juridic fundament, your data will be treated for the following goals:
- Verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes;
- Perform satisfaction enquiries about the product and services the user has access to;
Rights of the data bearer
When we treat your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to remove consent at any moment. In the terms of the data protection legislation in force, you can remove consent and claim your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability, by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So we can provide you consultation of your personal data, and as to avoid delivering your data to a third unauthorized party, Softgoing can demand a proof of identification. We ask you to consider that removing consent does not ilegalize the data treatment prior to revocation.
To the data bearer, we guarantee we will not proceed to disclosing or distributing your data to third parties without your prior consent, except upon a legal determination that forces it.
Data will be stored only for as long as necessary, for the purposes of the goals in which they were collected.